Wednesday 2 May 2012

Why visualization of the product is so important?

Showing your project to your customer it has to present high and professional level of your project. The best visualization way is concept board. I would like to give you some tips and guides for good concept board:
1. It has to be clear and understandable
2. It should show the object in few different angles of view
3. It should show the scale of the object
4. It has to have some inscription about the object.
5. It can include some sketches and ideas

It is very important to show designed product in the best way because from that depends if the project will be accepted by the customer or not. The object you are presenting on the board has to look professional, real and photographic.
Above I placed some examples of my visual concept boards. Maybe they aren't the best but I tried to meet all criteria I have set. I think showing the object from many different angles is quite significant because it shows clearly how it looks and the images like that explains everything without using any text.

Please give me some feedback. Do I meet the criteria or not? Can you judge/evaluate my concept bards?

1 comment: